The Forgotten Realms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Player Created Persistent NWN2 Role-Playing World

* * * SERVER STATUS * * *

Fyrekrest
    Fyrekrest
    Admin

* * * SERVER STATUS * * * Empty * * * SERVER STATUS * * *

Post  Fyrekrest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 am

To anyone who is still interested in this server,

First, I want to say thank you for the continued support and well wishes! Having moved across Canada, I have been extraordinarily busy and have unfortunately not had as much time to pursue hobbies as I would like. Running a PW single-handedly is an enormous undertaking and unfortunately I have not had the time to devote to it. A new job, a new city, and a new language have all absorbed my time.

With winter coming, I'm being forced indoors more often than not. That being said, my attention has been wandering back to this little hobby of mine. I've recently spoken a bit with some of my old team here and my interest has been rekindled.

To be honest, I am not certain if I have the time to devote to operating a PW again. It really is a massive undertaking, especially for one person. Had I known in that in the first place, it probably would have deterred me from starting it at all. But I'm glad I did not know, because I enjoyed the project, even if it was a bit short lived.

In the upcoming months, I intend to reacquaint myself with the NWN2 community again. It is during this time that I will see if I can reignite my interest in NWN2, and if so, I may consider continuing work on this project.

Again, thanks for your continued interest and support! I will do my best to keep you informed as to the future of this project!

Sincerely,
    Fyrekrest

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am