The Forgotten Realms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Player Created Persistent NWN2 Role-Playing World

4 posters

Looks Great

The Blank Stare
    The Blank Stare

Looks Great Empty Looks Great

Post  The Blank Stare Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 am

I was waiting for you guys to open up and I'm liking what I'm seeing. The areas look VERY nice. I think a round of applause is in order there! I spent the evening running around the swamp and WOW! It's fantastic. I made a druid and there's so much druidy stuff to do there I couldn't be happier!

I've got just one suggestion for any really new players that pop on:

Don't use the Shout channel if you can help it. It really breaks immersion for a lot of people. If you've got something to say that's Out of Character (OOC) keep it in tells. You can click the icon under the sun where the time of day is and select "Player List." It'll bring up a list of all the character names logged in to the server. Next, click on the name of the character you want to send a tell to and you can start typing.

See you all in game!
    Fyrekrest
    Fyrekrest
    Admin

Looks Great Empty Re: Looks Great

Post  Fyrekrest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:20 am

I'm glad you're enjoying it! That area was actually specifically created for another server in order to give the treehuggers something to do! (I don't think they ever added the areas though... Oh well, their loss!) I'm trying to give each area their own unique feel, so hopefully your druid never runs out of places to explore!

Pattu
    Pattu

Post  Pattu Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

I agree. The shout channel should not be used as a means of communication. It is distracting. However on that note, the server just went live! People are excited and giddy. I think it will be ok to use the channel for the first week to welcome players coming to the server.

And.. We are not “tree-huggers!” We just like.. trees..
    A_Roleplayer
    A_Roleplayer

Looks Great Empty Galaths Roost

Post  A_Roleplayer Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 am

Galath's Roost is a wonderful area. The spawns are just right, the look and feel are perfect and the little pop up messages with information complete the whole thing.

I could stay there for weeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am