The Forgotten Realms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Player Created Persistent NWN2 Role-Playing World

2 posters

Area observations

LambertJackard
    LambertJackard

Area observations Empty Area observations

Post  LambertJackard Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Alright,

I'm really impressed with the area design. It is very sculpted and you can tell it was designed by an experienced hand and artist. Both surface and UD areas.

The UD really makes you feel like your in a cavern, and not a NWN tile set, which I tremendously respect. Surface areas as well.

Dynamic weather settings would be the only thing that would add even more realism, things that would affect player visibility range (fogs) as well as continuous damage (1 elemental damage) from storms.

Since I get the impression you have hardcore dynamic areas you probably are already thinking of this stuff.

I posted some very detailed suggestions on another server, I think I'll post them here as well.

Right now I'm traveling through the swamps. Very nice. The kobolds are particularly fun for Maim.

Lam
    Fyrekrest
    Fyrekrest
    Admin

Area observations Empty Re: Area observations

Post  Fyrekrest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm

I've deleted your other thread. Please refrain from posting comments and suggestions directed to other servers, especially if they are not relevant.

Last edited by Fyrekrest on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-worded)

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:54 am